BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

'It's your life; are you who you want to be!?'

Really. Are you? I know that I am not, but if I could be, then I would rock the world. We could all 'rock the world.'
And if we were, if we really were the people that we wanted to be - dreamed of being - why can't we? Nothing is stronger than Human will save God and Nature.

So I challenge you: be the person that you want to be tomorrow. Or the day after, or whenever you read this. Be them for one day, as close as you can, and know what it feels like to be that person.

Why? Because you can.


Why can't you?



The inspiration for this post came from number 5 in my playlist: This Is Your Life by Switchfoot.

2 comments:

Kendra Logan said...

Love that song! And I accept the challenge :) I'll let you know how it turns out!

Cameron said...

What if you are not sure who you want to be?