BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I hate finding names for these darned posts

Haven't done a lot today. I slept in until 10 today, which was a really big surprise. I usually get up at 5, so sleeping in was kind of nice... except that I missed Seminary, which I love going to. -_-

Aside from that, nothing eventful happened. I left my clan on Combat Arms because no one was ever on. No point being in a clan except to socialize and play with each other, neither of which was common. I'm considering making my own clan, but I'm not quite sure why I want to join another one.

And a random chat:

Ḁñđŕě: I'm making a new duck tape wallet.
I got new tape today. Digital Camo!

me: Ooh
WUT
:O
Can I order one from you on a discount? xD

Ḁñđŕě: sure
regular price is $85
you can haz...
for limited time offer...
of....
$84.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: LOL
uh.

Ḁñđŕě: .99!



That was random. It's my blog, I don't care. :D

0 comments: