BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm With You

Another Linkin Park's songs lyrics, or a part of the song:


Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

How often does fear make us fall? It's one reason I haven't been posting here, on this blog. I'm so scared to share the Gospel and be mocked for what I believe that I don't bring it up often. I'm afraid to do so, because I don't want my mind to be changed. I'm absolutely certain that what I know to be truth is truth. But I know that I'm rather lacking in the area of self-discipline right now, so my opinion can be swayed unfortunately easily. I don't want to lose what I believe in confusion in the other truths in different religions.
I honestly believe that every religion has a bit of truth. A cut out of the whole picture.

And asking me not to talk about the Gospel defeats the point of this blog. I'm living it.


0 comments: