BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eating habits

I'm realizing that I'm not eating healthy. In fact, I barely eat at all. I'll often skip lunch without meaning to. This can be a serious detriment to my health! I wanna stay healthy!
I don't think it's an eating disorder, but I don't really know that much about them. I don't think it's anorexia either, since I'm not a beanpole anymore. But I'm not really sure what it is. When I eat what seems like it should be enough for an 18-year-old-guy, I feel like I'm about to throw up. My stomach churns and I've had times in Dance class where I felt like I needed to go and throw up. It's usually as we're having announcements.
When I do eat a bit, I feel strange, like I'm almost missing the feeling of being hungry. I HATE THAT FEELING, why should I miss it? It doesn't make sense to me. But just because it doesn't make sense doesn't mean it isn't there. I need to eat more, and a lot more, but having the food in the first place helps. :\

0 comments: