BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sometimes

I really don't know myself. I know what I would DO in situations, but does that mean I know me?
This should be a fascinating thing. A discovery of a new person inside an old shell. But right now I'm finding that I'm shell-shocked to discover that a lot of me was in my addiction. I hate it. Now that it's gone/being removed, I'm finding that I really don't know myself. I don't know what's around my core. My core is connection. But what's the filing in-between that and the shell?

On a random note, I truly do try not to care about my followers on buzz, twitter, etc., but since my core is connecting, and BEING CONNECTED to people, it's bothering me. Someone unfollows me on buzz and I wonder, "Did I say something wrong? Did I not reach out?"
Twitter is slightly different. There are so many bots that mostly I don't care, but when my lists go from like 40 to 32 in a day, it's a bit of a downer. I shouldn't care. I try not to. But it still irks me a bit.

0 comments: