BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reversing the negative

And this is how it feels when I ignore the words you spoke to me.
And this is where I lose myself when I keep running away from you.
And this is who I am when, when I don't know myself anymore.
And this is what I choose when it's all left up to me.

And this is how it looks when I am standing on the edge.
And this is how I break apart when I _finally_ hit the ground.
And this is how it hurts when I pretend I don't feel any pain.
And this is how I disappear when I throw myself away...


- - -


And this is how it feels when I keep the words you spoke to me.
And this is where I find myself as I walk beside you.
And this is who I am when I discover myself again.
And this is what I choose when it's all left up to me.
And this is how it looks when I am standing beside you.
And this is how I heal myself when I finally stand up off the ground.
And this is how it feels when I am no longer broken.
And this is how I live when I learn to love myself...

0 comments: